Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Warnings: 0
Hello, and welcome to What Would You Really Do?!

The leaderboard so far:

Net winnings
1.) daniel123 (£57,200)
2.) JoelDavies (£43,700)
3.) box11 (£42,250)
4.) Skyline (£40,750)
5.) hogwild94 (£40,250.01)
6.) KP (£35,750)
7.) Archstered (£21,750)
8.) American Coupon Boy (£11,550)

Average winnings
1.) daniel123 (£19,066.67 over 3 games)
2.) KP (£17,875 over 2 games)
3.) JoelDavies (£14,566.67 over 3 games)
4.) box11 (£14,083.33 over 3 games)
5.) Skyline (£13,583.33 over 3 games)
6.) hogwild94 (£13,416.67 over 3 games)
7.) Archstered (£7,250 over 3 games)
8.) American Coupon Boy (£3,850 over 3 games)

Banker spankings (# OPWs)
1: box11, daniel123, hogwild94, JoelDavies, KP, Skyline
0: American Coupon Boy, Archstered

Player spankings (# OBWs + # OPLs)
3: American Coupon Boy, Archstered
2: box11, JoelDavies, KP, Skyline
1: daniel123, hogwild94

The rules for this week are the same as last week: I am personally inventing these offers but am allowing each player to negotiate at most one offer. If your negotiated offer exceeds my pre-determined max negotiable offer, your new personal offer will be the original offer minus 10%; otherwise, your new personal offer will be your proposed offer. This will be done by PM, but decisions on those offers or any offer in general can be done either publicly in this thread or by PM.

Ready? Set? Here we go!

Box 15 has been brought to the table this week.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Round 1

3 - 1p :D

Perfect start!

5 - 50p :shock: :D

7 - £15,000 :?

21 - 10p :shock: :shock: :D :D

Bottom three amounts taken out in the first four boxes! Can we possibly take out the fourth lowest amount and have almost the perfect round (neglecting the rogue red)?

9 - £750 :D

Still good enough!

Banker time...

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

An excellent start perhaps deserves an excellent offer.

Banker's offer:

£12,000

Remember that everyone is free to negotiate this opening offer via PM (though that would expire your single-use negotiation this week). Those who think it's not worth using for the opening offer should remember that the banker was willing to more than double the offer if anyone had negotiated for that! But will he be doing the same this week...? :ponder:

Deal or No Deal?

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4
Forum Games Moderator

£12,000 is just a little lower than I can expect to Deal at, here. ;) :smt023

NO DEAL, thanks!

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

box11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:59 am    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

No Deal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:23 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

I've just tried to negotiate the highest opening offer in regular play of all time. Seeing as that was one of the best opening rounds of all time, hopefully Saperogo honors that request.

It was denied. :( :x Absolutely NO DEAL.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:21 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4
Global Moderator

NO DEAL.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:04 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Brace yourselves...

Round 1 results

In live play
American Coupon Boy
box11
daniel123
hogwild94

Dealt the first offer
JoelDavies

Yes! For the very first time in Deal history (well, more like What Would You Really Do? history), we have a first offer deal! JoelDavies either found the opening offer quite splendid, negotiated himself to a nice enough exit fee, or got frustrated at his rejected negotiation to the point of outright giving up, but regardless he has nothing to do for the rest of this week but twiddle thumbs!

We play on...

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Round 2

Can the powerful first round be followed with at least a fairly decent second round?

19 - £20,000 :?

Well, as long as that's the extent of the damage, it's not bad!

22 - £250,000 :(

Definitely not good. Can we at least end on a good note?

2 - £5 :D

Only one of the banker's power 5 left!

Banker time...

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

The banker says he might need someone to serve as him and make offers next week. Any takers? :smt023

Banker's offer:

£10,000

Negotiations are on the table for those who have yet to use them. A failed negotiation drops the offer to £9,000, but a successful one increases it to...?

Deal or No Deal?

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:14 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4
Forum Games Moderator

It's a very good offer. I'll stick my oar in for the Banker vacancy, I'm very interested! :D

NO DEAL, thanks.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Since the offer is half the average, I can't negotiate future offers, and there's not a huge scope of gain without the £250,000, I'm going to make double history this week and say DEAL. :shock: :shock: :shock:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

You know what.. NO DEAL! ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4
Forum Games Moderator

Absolutely NO DEAL. 2nd offer? CRAZY! :P

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4
Global Moderator

NO DEAL.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

box11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 pm    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

No Deal

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:10 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Round 2 results

In live play
Archstered
box11
daniel123
hogwild94
Skyline

Dealt at first offer
JoelDavies

Dealt at second offer
American Coupon Boy

Well, well, well... how the turntables...

...I probably should stop linking to funny American TV moments. :suspect:

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:13 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Round 3

Now's the chance to prove the two pre-third offer dealers wrong! Clearly they have no idea how to play this game at all... or do they?

12 - £500

10 - £3,000

Can we possibly keep the top four intact?

There's actually a pattern to these dots. Whoever guesses it wins... something?

11 - £10 :)

Banker time...

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:14 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

This banker definitely needs a vacation. He might not even make it to the end of the game!

Banker's offer:

£16,000

Negotiations, blah blah blah.

Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 4

Those dots follow the Fibonacci sequence.

So do I get a guaranteed Banker's Gamble should one of the Power 5 stay? :-D

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]