Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Still an early stage in the game, though a very high, but reasonable with the board, 5-figure amount might entice me (fat chance) - so...

NO DEAL!

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Thanks but no deal.

box11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:10 am    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

No Deal

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Forum Games Moderator

I could call it decent; I would be exaggerating. It's an average offer really, and would have to be significantly higher to tempt me into a deal at this stage.

It's a lot of money of course; but it's still a quick NO DEAL from me today. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:32 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Dearest Saperogo,

I love what you are doing here, it's great fun! :) But seriously, the offers here are a bit low... they remind me of the low offers that we saw in mid-2009/2013. Could you start raising them a bit, please? It would make it a bit more interesting, as people are going to be more likely to deal! :D

Thank you again Saperogo for this cool little game! :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Global Moderator

NO DEAL for me here.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Dearest Saperogo,

I love what you are doing here, it's great fun! :) But seriously, the offers here are a bit low... they remind me of the low offers that we saw in mid-2009/2013. Could you start raising them a bit, please? It would make it a bit more interesting, as people are going to be more likely to deal! :D

Thank you again Saperogo for this cool little game! :smt023

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

daniel123/Skyline, you best not edit my posts again. :smt011 NO DEAL here.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Forum Games Moderator

Not using my site to play online DoND? :smt011 :smt011

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Round 2 results:

In live play
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
box11
daniel123
hogwild94
JoelDavies
Skyline

Round 3

16 - £500

9 - 1p

2 - 50p

Banker time...

Banker's offer:

£16,500

So... what would you REALLY do???

Deal or No Deal???

Last edited by Saperogo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

The next offer isn't going to be £25K above. (Putting my neck on the line) and on that board, I think 6 more boxes are in order rather than 3 to perhaps get a mega increase.

And I would be happy to go on 2 further rounds.

So for now, No deal.

Joel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Brilliant round and a fantastic board, I think it's safe enough to carry on here: NO DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Hopefully the offer will go up to £30k+ if we have another all blue round. Since I never Deal less than 75% of the average at 11 box, absolutely NO DEAL.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:36 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Global Moderator

That's more like it, but still a NO DEAL from me.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

box11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:41 am    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

No Deal

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Forum Games Moderator

Good offer. But No Deal from me.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2
Forum Games Moderator

No Deal!

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Oops. I accidentally edited Round 3 instead of copying things over for Round 4. Does anyone have a record of what it was? I can re-create the boxes, board, and offer, of course, but not my silly banter.

Round 3 results:

In live play
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
box11
daniel123
hogwild94
JoelDavies
Skyline

Round 4

14 - £20,000

13 - £1

1 - £50,000

Banker time...

Banker's offer:

£16,500

So... what would you REALLY do???

Deal or No Deal???

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Hmmm A stick.

Be brave, be bold.

NO DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 2

Well, if I would've turned down Ada's 8 box offer, needless o say I'd also decline this so NO DEAL.

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]