Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: 07.12.12 - JoelDavies wins £250,000
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
"Classic" DoND for my first game in about 5 years.

I shall be using Dilan04, but only for the boxes and amounts (I forgot the name of the random generator website...).

I might even upload my own board, if you're lucky :-D

Any takers? :)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Last edited by daniel123 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Go on then =D

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Ah! Sorry for the delay.

Righto then Joel...your box, and first five please sir?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:53 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

It will probably be better to start this tomorrow, because I'll be able to play a full game then without hours between :P I'll be on about 5pm :)

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:31 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

I agree haha, otherwise we'd be in the situation you and Skyline are in...a few hours to make a decision on a tricky board was enough, but a day? Come on, I’d have declined £5,000 instantly, it was paltry :-D

Yeah, alright. I’ll be here about the same time then :)

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:47 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

I'm ready if you are... :D
I'll let you choose my box at random, and my first 5 will be:

6, 18, 20, 11 and 1, please!

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

daniel123 wrote:
I agree haha, otherwise we'd be in the situation you and Skyline are in...a few hours to make a decision on a tricky board was enough, but a day? Come on, I’d have declined £5,000 instantly, it was paltry :-D

Yeah, alright. I’ll be here about the same time then :)

Oh Come on, I'm a busy man at the lab :oops:

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Ah, I am ready indeed :)

Righto then, you can have box...21.

On we go with Round 1 then, best of luck...

Box 6 - £100 Nice start there, early days yet though...

Box 18 – 50p Even better!

Box 20 - £10,000 First red of the game, but I don’t think we can be too unhappy with that

Box 11 - £35,000 Well, there’s one of the Power 5 gone...good news is you still have 4 remaining...to state the obvious :smt023 . Righty ho, can we have a nice blue in box 1?

Box 1 - £5,000 No, but that’s not bad at all :)

The phone rings...

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:00 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Board:

1p
10p

£1
£5
£10
£50
£100

£500
£750

£1,000
£3,000

£15,000
£20,000

£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

The Banker (Yours Truly ;) ) is going to be rather generous here Joel...he’s offering you, for your box 21 –

Banker's offer:

£8,000

Don’t mean to rush you, but...Deal – or No Deal?

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Great offer considering I took out a power 5. But it's only the first round so.... NO DEAL! :P

I'll have boxes 7, 4 and 13 next pleeeeease!
Btw, you either got the board wrong or I took out £250 instead of £100 :lol:

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, bugger :lol: Will be duly adjusted for 14-box...

Alrighty then, here we go with Round 2. Good luck...

Box 7 – 10p Perfect start!

Box 4 - £250 And there goes the £250 :lol: This is looking positive, all-blue?

Box 13 - £1 YES! Brilliant round, absolutely brilliant...the Banker will not be pleased at all however...speaking of the Banker, here he is -

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:17 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Board:

1p

£5
£10
£50

£500
£750

£1,000
£3,000

£15,000
£20,000

£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Banksy is not happy at all with that, he can’t believe his luck. Well, your luck, or whatever, I’m confused now :lol:

He’s very quick down the phone. As I should be, talking to myself....he offers you, Joel...a very respectable

Banker's offer:

£16,500

What say you?

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:20 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Amazing offer! But there's still plenty more money left on the board, plus I have a good feeling about this game so yet again... NO DEAL!

2, 15 and 10 next please.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:26 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

It was amazing...

Round 3 then, looking for another all-blue maybe?

Box 2 - £500 This is a fantastic run you’re on here!

Box 15 - £50 Goodness gracious me! Not another one surely?

Box 10 - £10 YES! YES! TWO ALL-BLUE ROUNDS IN A ROW! HOW’S ABOUT THAT?? And the Banker is calling immediately...he will be shell shocked...

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Board:

1p

£5

£750

£1,000
£3,000

£15,000
£20,000

£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

The Banker tells me he could go for “Old Faithful”, the classic £26,000 here...he thinks you’d be tempted easily by such a sum. However...this is a relatively good day for him...and he’s offering you Joel, before this all falls apart – the chance to escape the catastrophic decline of your game, with –

Banker's offer:

£29,500

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:32 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

:shock: ... I'm in shock!

I know there's only 3 blues left and it's almost certain I'm gonna have to hit one of those reds, but I'm here to make an entertaining show and I won't settle for anything less than £50,000! ;). So...

NO DEAL!!!!

14, 22 and 8 next.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:36 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

THAT’S THE SPIRI---I mean, well, er, that may or may not pay off....let’s see.

Round 4 coming up...

Box 14 - £15,000 Good in the circumstances!

Box 22 - £20,000 And we won’t mind that going either...can you hold it together and keep the top 4 intact at 8-box? Here we go...

Box 8 - £750 YES! THIS IS THE STUFF OF DREAMS MR DAVIES! Now, now...I wonder how Banksy is feeling right now...and here he is...

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

:o

Has there ever even been an 8 box with the top 4 intact on the actual show?!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Board:

1p

£5

£1,000
£3,000

£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Well well well...the Banker’s voice is nearly silent. Deafened by the cheers resonating around the studio (oi, I’m trying my hardest... ;) )...he has no option other than to offer you a truly life changing, probably life-threatening amount.

Joel, your offer right here, right now for your box 21....IS...

Banker's offer:

£45,000

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

You'd be a fantastic Noel Edmonds stand-in. :P

Anyway, with a board like that, I just HAVE to go on, those big ones are calling my name ;) (ahem)...

Let's get that 1p out of the way. NO DEAL.

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]