Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:49 pm Last visit was: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:49 pm




Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:58 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Warnings: 0
Damn it! :-D

Im never right soo.. :lol:


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:59 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
Here's a reminder of the board:

1p
£10 £1,000
£50 £250,000

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:59 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
Oh Right

I need some help here guys

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

alexseth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:02 pm    Author: alexseth    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Warnings: 0
Well if you ND, there's a 40% chance of it being the right decision, and earning you tens of thousands of pounds more. There's a 60% chance of you winding up with peanuts as well. I would go for it, but only because I'd be prepared to lose the £14,500. Think about whether you would.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
I would go for it because I believe the 250k is over here or over there in box 7

Oh urrrrrrrggghhh this is so hard but... I'm Ready

Killersbee.......


No Deal

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

alexseth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:05 pm    Author: alexseth    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Warnings: 0
Jiveclive I just realized something!
There was someone else who had Box 18 on the table, swapped it away for Box 7, and wound up with a pound after turning down tens of thousands more. :shock:

I don't think you should swap for 7.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:05 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
Wow! That was brave :o

Pick your final three and prove that was not foolish :crossfingers:

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:07 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
Oh my god that was Orry

Right I'll pick

12, 16, 3

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
You already picked box 3 :lol:

You meant 4, right?

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Warnings: 0
EDIT: oh god im bad!

I think 12 has the £250,000 now! :-D


Last edited by Craig on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
killersbee wrote:
You already picked box 3 :lol:

You meant 4, right?


Oh god I cannot remember the ruddy boxes

4 Please

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:14 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
Here we go, guys

Everyone fingers crossed :crossfingers:

Final round

Box 12 = 1p!!! :-D YES!

Box 16 = £1,000

Box 4 = £50

What a round: £10 vs. £250,000

Banker's offer: £56,000

Deal or no deal?

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:15 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Warnings: 0
Like i said, box 12 had the 1p! :-D

Go for it!


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:16 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
But there could be a chance where it could go horribly wrong at the last minute

Consider the offer carefully

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:16 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
killersbee wrote:
Here we go, guys

Everyone fingers crossed :crossfingers:

Final round

Box 12 = 1p!!! :-D YES!

Box 16 = £1,000

Box 4 = £50

What a round: £10 vs. £250,000

Banker's offer: £56,000

Deal or no deal?


Oh My God I did it

56k What should I do

10 Pounds or 250K So hard

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
alex what do you think?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

alexseth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 pm    Author: alexseth    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Warnings: 0
I'd look at it this way. Which would you consider to be larger (from a personal point of view)? The gap between £10 and £56,000, or the gap between £56,000 and £250,000?

If it's the former, DEAL. If it's the latter, NO DEAL.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:20 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Warnings: 0
Well i think the £250,000 is in Box 7!

Go for it and swap!


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:20 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
Good advice and remember yesterday, Mark had one of those turnaround games, where he dealt at the last minute and beat the banker and it could happen again

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:20 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: I really don't want to give that out
Warnings: 0
Right I'm ready

Killersbee I'm afraid I will have to say....

Deal

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bot and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2008 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Deal or No Deal Online Games | Tava Tea Weight Loss | Go Go Hamster | Wii | Wii Fit | Xbox 360 | Playstation 3 | Sunglasses | Wii U Pre-order | Dropship | GoGo Hamster | Kidizoom Camera | Whitening teeth | Admin Zone Directory