Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:38 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Warnings: 0
**PRE TITLES**

The last time you saw us, you saw history in the making. Davao won the largest sum of money ever on a British gameshow. Tonight - we absolutely do not want that to be eclipsed. Not only did we have to pay out £2 Million in prize money, but we've also had to move to a pop up studio whilst a new set is being build. As you may have seen at the end of the last show, our old studio, which homed all 405 of the previous games, burned to the ground..

Hoping to rise from the ashes tonight is The Banker;

This, is Deal or No Deal!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:40 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Welcome to Deal or No Deal; the show which still, after over 400 games can throw surprises galore at all of us - and creates unmissable television moments. I haven't actually spoken to The Banker since the incident in the old studio - so who knows if he survived!?

I know someone who hopes they can outlive The Banker, though.. It's KP!

I know we're in a strange new environment but the games are the same. I need you please to select an option 1-6!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:45 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406
International Forums Moderator

Number 4, please...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Going for game 4;

List Randomizer
There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

CLASSIC DEAL OR NO DEAL
ARCHSTERED'S DOND
MILLION POUND DEAL
KP's GIVE AND TAKE
PURE POTS
RED MIST
IP: 86.171.240.251
Timestamp: 2019-07-06 20:35:29 UTC

Ahh.. Something a little less manic! It's your very own Give and Take!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:47 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

So, to get the board going, I need two options for each positive and negative outcomes.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:49 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

I think I've picked my own game about five times in a row now hahahahaha

1 and 3 for both.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:55 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

I've just checked the stats and this is the 5th time you've played this in 5 games! :blueponder

Posi 1-

23 TO THE POWER OF 5 - Any power 5 BOX WIN will get a no lose shot on Box 23

Just what The Banker needs!

Posi 3-

ACTIVE OFFER BUTTON - YOU can choose when you get an offer at any point of the game

Nega 1-

20:20 VISION - £20,000 becomes 20p

Nega 3-

ORANGE CRUSH - The lowest 4 reds are reduced by 90%

Ouchies.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:40 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Right, here we go then!

1p
10p
50p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£500
£750
£100
£300
£500
£1,000
£15,000
20p
£35,000
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

For this game, you have been randomly assigned Box 22. Good Luck!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:46 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

This could be interesting, the Banker definitely has an incentive to get a Deal in this one!

8, 2, 4, 6, 10.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:58 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Box 8-

£35,000

First box, first power 5!

Box 2-

10p

Much better!

Box 4-

£100

Box 6-

£50,000

You can't afford to find another one like that!

Box 10-

£500

That's good!

BT

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:58 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

1p

50p
£1
£5
£10
£50

£250
£500
£750
£100
£300

£1,000
£15,000
20p

£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:03 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

**RING**

Hello? Who the hell is this!?

Apparently I'm speaking to The Banker's Nephew. His name is Willie, Willie the *anker.. :lol: :lol:

If you remember correctly at the end of Davao's game, the camera panned back to see the set flashing red whilst burning down.. That was because The Banker was trying to call the emergency services, but the only number on speed dial was the direct line to the studio. His fat fingers meant he couldn't dial 999 as he would have kept pushing two buttons at the same time..

As it stands, The Banker is in a critical condition and nobody knows if he will pull through :/

There is currently a warrant our for Davao's arrest on suspicion of attempted murder.

Willie has a strict budget which he can't steer away from as The Banker's Power of Attorney will only allow a set budget for this show! He says he needs a deal, and a cheap one at that!

Willie's first offer then..

BANKER'S OFFER 

SWAP

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:05 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Well, he can have a deal, and a cheap one at that, because this one doesn't involve any money changing hands! Unfortunately, it doesn't preclude me from later taking one that does. :P SWAP for 17, please!

16, 14, and 12.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:09 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Alright! It's a DEAL for the SWAP, Box 17 is now on the table!

I will remind you that if you go all the way to the end of the game and win one of the remaining power 5's, you will have a no-lose shot on Box 23 AND you also have use of an offer button.

Box 16-

£750

Another early outing for the wheel! Let me give it a spin - we'll be right back!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:11 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Welcome back to a very odd deal or no deal. We have The Banker in critical condition after being burned alive following the fire in the last game. Willie, his Nephew is currently filling in for The Banker and we're in a pop up studio whilst the new one is being built.

Before the break, KP found the Deal Wheel..

BANANAS FOR BAHAMAS

You've won a holiday! Second time in as many games that was spun!

Box 14-

£300

Box 12-

50p

NO complaints from that round at all!

BT

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:12 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

1p

£1
£5
£10
£50

£250
£500

£100

£1,000
£15,000
20p

£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:13 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

**RING**

Willie is NOT impressed at that round! He has watched his Uncle Banky so many times, he's sure he knows what to do here and what to offer..

BANKER'S OFFER

£9,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:17 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Given the show's budget, it will probably be a trip to the Banker's backyard. :P

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:24 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

This is a dangerous board to play, but not that dangerous. NO DEAL.

20, 18, aaaaand my original 22.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:27 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP plays Archstered's DoND 406

Box 20-

£500

Lovely start!

Box 18-

£5

Oh? This could be another spectacular round! It's now time to see what your original box held...

Box 22-

£100

YES YES AND YES!!!!

BT

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]