Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:16 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Warnings: 0
Well, the time has finally come for the April Fools series to begin and in this game, Aaron is hosting ME a game of my own series.

Well, over to you!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Good afternoon everyone, and here's game 1 of our Switcharoo day here on the Deal or No Deal - our hosts will be travelling around different studios and acting as banker's for their usual hosts! There's gonna be all sorts of fun, and to kick it off we have Archie playing his own version with me as host and Banker! But, which of his games will he get the opportunity to play today?

Classic DoND
    KP's Give or Take
    Archstered's DoND
    Red Mist
    Pure Pots
    Mystery Million Pound Deal

1-6 please Archie!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:20 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

I'd like game number one, please!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:20 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**
International Forums Moderator

I kind of want Archstered DoND here to maximise the theme, or maybe it'll be Give and Take which would muddle it even more hilariously. :smt046

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:25 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Going for the tip top...

Pure Pots
    KP's Give or Take
    Mystery Million Pound Deal
    Red Mist
    Classic DoND
    Archstered's Deal

... and it's time to get a bit POTTY!! Let's take a look at those pot values ocne more before we begin:

COPPER POT === £71,000
    BRONZE POT === £57,000
    SILVER POT === £58,000
    GOLD POT === £100,000
    PLATINUM POT === £315,000

You've been randomly allocated Box 10, and don't forget we've got that wheel out there too! Do some damage Archie, good luck!!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:28 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Excellent! This could be a great game..

20 and
13, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:32 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Away we go!

21 - £1,000!

19 - BRONZE POT! One down already!

15 - GOLD POT! That's two, and more than enough for now. Back to some of the usual board amounts please.

20 - £10! Perfect!

13 - £500! That'll do nicely! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:33 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

PLATINUM POT
SILVER POT
COPPER POT
£50
£100
£250
£750

£3,000
£5,000
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
COPPER POT
BRONZE POT
SILVER POT
GOLD POT
PLATINUM POT

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:35 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

** RING **

The banker welcomes you to his arena! He's looking forward to this battle, but is unhappy with the twist you ended up picking! Already, we're starting in Power 5 territory...

BANKER'S OFFER

£38,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:37 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

A mega opening offer, but the Platinum Pot has been at that mega value for a very long time, I'd like to try and get it!

NO DEAL!

Boxes 22, 18 and 9 next please

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

On we go, but platinums (platini?) still on the board, and that's how we'd like to keep it!

22 - GOLD POT! Both Golds have now been found before 11-box, meaning that in the next game they will have a value of £133,000!

18 - £100! More of this would be great!

9 - £3,000! Wonderful! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

PLATINUM POT
SILVER POT
COPPER POT
£50
£250
£750

£5,000
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
COPPER POT
BRONZE POT
SILVER POT
PLATINUM POT

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:42 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

** RING **

The Banker's pleased to see one pair of pots gone already, but wants to see those Platinum Pots out just as quickly! He's gone up though...

BANKER'S OFFER

£44,444

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:44 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Another decent offer. I'm happy with the board so far..

NO DEAL!

5, 11 and 2 please

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:47 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

The final round in which he can bump up some pot values for future games, but we want to keep all of them for your own benefit!

5 - £5,000! Yep, didn't come here for that!

11 - £10,000! Or that!

2 - £20,000! Excellent!! SEVEN of those 11 boxes contain pot values! This is gonna be a brilliant second half! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:47 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

PLATINUM POT
SILVER POT
COPPER POT
£50
£250
£750

£15,000
COPPER POT
BRONZE POT
SILVER POT
PLATINUM POT

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:48 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

Solid Pure Pots game so far. You expect to hit three or four pots in the first eight, so to hit three with none of them being platinum makes this a strong situation.

I was about to say "and all the useful middle reds are there" but Archie just obliterated those in exchange for a potless round. So, erm, that will do.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:49 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

** RING **

The Banker's beginning to get rather stressed now, and needs to start making some radical moves to get you out of the game and away from the Platinum Pots...

BANKER'S OFFER

£63,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:55 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

I do think he could have done better there.. NO DEAL for now!

4, 14 and 16 please!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Archie plays Archstered's DoND 362 **APRIL FOOLS SERIES**

This is a tough board to Bank on. I'd say it's a tough one to play, but Archie is liable to short-circuit the brain-melting and chase the jackpot, and I'm not honestly sure I can blame him this time either!

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]