Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:34 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

Warnings: 0
The coin-flip came up Heads, so I would've swapped.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:35 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

DEAL to the Gamble before the Banker changes his mind.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:37 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Talk about a heat of the moment decision there. :eyes: :eyes:

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:40 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

You've just handed back £55,000 to open Box 19, the box which WASN'T on the table..

he knows what you've won, but we don't..

**RING**

The Banker has called just to say that he's ever so pleased that you've swapped... You've done him a massive favour!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

Right, after that.. We kind of know what is in Box 19 :?

Here we go then, just a handful of games ago, we were in this position with KP, except he was playing for a million. I don't want it any less for the player even though the money is reduced..

However, after The Banker's call I think we know what I'm about to reveal.. So here it comes..

Box 19-

£250,000

:cow :cow

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

YOU'VE GOT IT! YOU'VE WON IT!

AMERICAN COUPON BOY: QUARTER-MILLIONAIRE!!!!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:45 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

WOW, a Mary moment won me the jackpot. :D :D :D :-D :-D :-D

And I imagine had the Banker beat me to the punch, he would've withdrawn the Banker's Gamble offer.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:45 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

You have managed to become the seventh player to win £250,000 and the ninth to fire the confetti!!!

**RING**

The Banker has called to explain why he rang and said what he did.. He knew you were going to win it, didn't feel there was any point in trying to make you change your mind, and wanted to see you squirm! He said it wasn't worth the Quarter-Mil though.. And he only has himself to blame!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:46 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

So, there we go..

ANOTHER CONFETTI WINNER! The SECOND one in five games! There's something in the water here at the moment.. The Boxes are playing fair and The Banker is having a torrid time of it! Another £250,000 has been won by Ben. Amazing.. Could it happen again next time? Why not!

Until then, goodnight!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:48 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Archstered's DoND 330

I imagine the Banker won't be agreeing to anymore of my propositions anytime soon, then, especially after this one undoubtedly cost him £219,000. :P :P :P

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]