Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:19 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:19 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

Warnings: 0
With over £400k still on the board at this stage, I was hoping for that offer to start with a 3! Despite my usual luck in this game, it has to be a NO DEAL!

5, 10 and 20 to take me to 5-box please.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:21 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

You're just one round away from a frightfully exciting 5 box and a terrifically tense climax to your game. Good Luck, Aaron.

Box 5-

£100,000

HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS, GONE.

Thankfully, you still have the quarter-mil.

Box 10-

10p

Where does that leave us? Excited that we could be on the verge of a sensational 5 box and frightened that you could have just lost £350,000 in a singe and very pivotal round.

Box 20-

£5,000

FINE!

BT

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:21 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

£10
£50
£500

£50,000
£250,000

Boxes 11, 19, 4, 3 and (6) remaining

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

**RING**

There's a 30% chance that at 2 box, you'll have an all blue climax... but you know that.

You haven't won the £250,000 in this series yet and you have a 1 in 5 shot at it tonight. Are you going to play for it though?

Another big money game on this series, but will you do a Davao and play all the way?

BANKER'S OFFER

£35,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:24 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

DEAL, Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

That is a great offer, and almost every time I'd be taking it no questions asked, but this has to be my time now, and I have to go for it. NO DEAL!

11, 3 and 19 will close the round...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

We're all behind you, Aaron. The very best of luck!

He WANTS to FINALLY win that £250,000. I hope these boxes take you closer than ever.

Box 11-

£500

That doesn't tell us a thing :-D

Although it does. FANTASTIC first box!

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

So, that last box has taken you one step closer to doing what you've wanted to do for a very long time. Another blue would ensure you have at least one of those reds at the final offer.

Box 3-

£10

THIS IS WONDERFUL!

Everyone now, apart from The Banker is WILLING you to do it!

A point of interest, this is EXACTLY the same final 3 boxes as Davao had in the last game (Except the £250,000 was PLATINUM)...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

The phone better not be ringing before two box. :smt011

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:33 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

One final box which will hopefully mean you're going home with at least fifty th**RING**

Oh lordy lord. Hello?

The Banker is here to remind you that yes, you do have the EXACT three boxes Davao had in the last game.. And the next box out was the £250,000 equivalent. Ben berated The Banker in the last Classic Deal for giving extra offers at this point.. So, he's going to pose the question Aaron. WOULD you like an extra offer now or not? He's letting you decide!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

I reckon this offer would be around £75k, and I would probably be going on now I can't absolutely crash! No Offer, thanks.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

No offer..

**RING**

The Banker will tell you what he would have offered after this box is opened. He hopes you haven't made a mistake by that.

Here we go. Find that blue and you'll be in heaven.

Good Luck.

Box 19-

£50

YES YES YES!!!!!

AARON... Are you about to become our NEXT Quarter-Millionaire???...

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

£50,000 v £250,000

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:40 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

Well well well!!!

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

**RING**

He is feeling sick that my introduction to the game could come true.

If you wanted to hear his valuation just one box ago, you'd have been contemplating an AMO of £101,000.

Now, though.. He's DESPERATE for you not to win £250,000. Not in classic deal.. Not just 20 games after Ben did it.

An offer more suited to Beales... he'd rather you have 3 treble 60's than hitting the bull in this game.

BANKER'S OFFER

£180,000

ONE HUNDRED AAAAANNNNNNDDD EIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTYYYYY THOUSAND POUNDS!

KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232
International Forums Moderator

Looks like you picked the right time to go against type. Oh boy.

Does Box 23 have the no-downside on the QM in this?

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

KP wrote:
Looks like you picked the right time to go against type. Oh boy.

Does Box 23 have the no-downside on the QM in this?

There is NO Box 23 when we play Classic Deal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

THIS is why I despise impromptu extra offers in the final round. :D :-D

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays Archstered's DoND 232

Oh my word... Well that's an immense offer!! This is my eleventh game now, and I've had some rotten luck...

... and now I'm in with a shot at the jackpot with £50k if this doesn't go according to plan...

... I'd love to go for it but I'm scared that Ben's head would physically explode if I did - it's a DEAL!!! :D :D :smt023

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]