Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:44 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Warnings: 0
I've also seen Jenni, Wendy (September 08), Adrienne, John Magill (I think it was him) on the chase as well!

Brick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I think Carole who's on 15 to 1 at the moment was a DOND contestant around 2008...

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:39 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I'm pretty sure JT was on How Bad Is Your Driving on ITV last night...

Power5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:08 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Bradley Walsh's "Come on Down! The Gameshow Story" tonight featured Andy Kelly (as one of the most prolific game show contestants in the country) and also 1p Nick!

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Pretty sure that Simone from June 2006 was a contestant on Two Tribes earlier today.

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

What the Simone who won one pound?

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:09 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yup!

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:45 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Pretty sure Sanjay who played in the Scrooge or Santa specials a few years ago is going to be a contestant on the new series of The Apprentice.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Administrator & Global Moderator

greeny wrote:
Pretty sure Sanjay who played in the Scrooge or Santa specials a few years ago is going to be a contestant on the new series of The Apprentice.

He is indeed!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Mad Sarah was on Tipping Point this past Saturday

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:51 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Just seen bin-liner Julian on The Chase :-D

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:19 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Danny, the person who had his show never aired, was on Judge Rinder today about Fraud. Doesn't surprise me. :roll:

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:47 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Missed it. Did he get any money? How much if he did?

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Jonnie, who played in April (The game after Ken) was a contestant on a new game show called "You're Back in the room" hosted by The Schofe.

Out laster this year.. It is HILARIOUS.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:21 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Archstered wrote:
Jonnie, who played in April (The game after Ken) was a contestant on a new game show called "You're Back in the room" hosted by The Schofe.

Was it when he found out that This Morning won an NTA 2015?

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:26 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Mark wrote:
Archstered wrote:

Was it when he found out that This Morning won an NTA 2015?

Yep!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:24 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I'm pretty sure Siobhan from September 2007 was on Tipping Point yesterday. She certainly is a LOT more wise than she was in 2007, as she was the first to use all 3 of her counters in Round 1. Sadly, they didn't fall her way and she didn't get her hands on the penalty pot so she was the first to be eliminated. :(

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

American Coupon Boy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Siobhan from September 2007 was on Tipping Point yesterday. She certainly is a LOT more wise than she was in 2007, as she was the first to use all 3 of her counters in Round 1. Sadly, they didn't fall her way and she didn't get her hands on the penalty pot so she was the first to be eliminated. :(

She certainly is a LOT more different in appearance, accent and voice too!

In fact, you could say the only thing she shared in common with DOND Siobhan was that THEY ARE BOTH CALLED SIOBHAN.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I'm pretty sure that was the Siobhan that was on Deal or No Deal. She may have looked a little different, but her voice hasn't changed at all. :?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I admit, I never watched a second of Sh*tting Point, I just assumed you were taking the biscuit.

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]