Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

Stephen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:19 pm    Author: Stephen    Post subject: Want to watch a game from the early years!

Warnings: 0
Bit of a long shot-
I'm looking for a game to watch from the early days when a guy about 30 had a bad tempered game with the banker and the bit you may identify him by he said he wasn't bothered as they had a boat on a lake and weren't short of money,I hope I've got that bit right anyone remembers it that would be great.

Still watching Deal it's an addiction :box: Thanks.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:44 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

I think you're referring to Vaughan, who also made the ridiculous claims that he won £370,000 betting on a horse and that he could easily make the £4,900 he dealt at in a week :roll: .

His game was posted on YouTube a few weeks ago: https://m.youtube.com/results?q=deal%20 ... ughan&sm=3

And welcome back to the forum, Stephen. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Stephen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:03 pm    Author: Stephen    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

Hi American Coupon Boy,

You guys never cease to amaze me with your knowledge about Deal,thanks for the link I'll go and check it out right away just having a quiet Saturday afternoon. :smt006

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:46 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

''Emerging from inside, was a shrewd dealer. You made the RIGHT deal at the RIGHT time!''

Roger me, this show was always crap.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:35 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

psychokiller wrote:
''Emerging from inside, was a shrewd dealer. You made the RIGHT deal at the RIGHT time!''

It'll be over soon. I think there are 29 episodes left now.

As for Vaughan's game, he was crazy to decline the £18k offer! :shock:

Fan of classic rock and metal

Davao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:51 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

BankerSpanker wrote:
psychokiller wrote:

Didn't he decline a £44,000 offer?

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:22 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

Davao wrote:
BankerSpanker wrote:
psychokiller wrote:

Didn't he decline a £44,000 offer?

Nope, his highest offer was £18,000 which he declined at 8-box, and then after losing the £250k in the last round, took a defeatist deal of £4,900, despite him ranting about how rich he was and how £4,900 is 'weekly pay' for him :?

I can't say Vaughan was one of my favourite contestants, he just came across rather arrogant and slightly annoying. I seem to remember someone saying was unpopular with the other players, which wouldn't surprise me, given he was only picked after 12 shows, and his behaviour in the chair (Ironically though, wasn't Vaughan the first ever DoND contestant to post on here? :shock: )

It'll be interesting to see if Janelle's game ever gets posted on YouTube, just to see what it was like as i've never physically seen her game. Pennie's game (minus the first few minutes) was posted a few weeks back, and I took special notice of Janelle as i'd never seen her before. It's hard to tell from that but i did notice Janelle seemed to get minimal camera exposure, and every time i spotted her, she looked fairly disinterested and i did notice her awkwardly drumming on the table once or twice as if she didn't know what else to do! :?

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:00 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Want to watch a game from the early years!

JamesJMH91 wrote:
It'll be interesting to see if Janelle's game ever gets posted on YouTube, just to see what it was like as i've never physically seen her game.

I'd help you out with that, but my YouTube account is 'basic', meaning I can't do long uploads. Laziness is also an impeding factor. I'm sure that fellow who does all the uploads will turn up with the goods, I reckon he has the immaculate collection of 'golden era' shows that he's spoon-feeding us with.

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]