Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:45 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:45 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:38 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Warnings: 0
I edit my list, i will add Fiona for my June 2012 (Im only 21 pushing 22, but i do find some 30-35 year-old women attractive :oops:) . Lovely, gorgeous woman, with a nice smile and she really did remind me of Jenni from January 2006 :)

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

I'll have a go at 2007:

Jan: Nicola
Feb: Rachel
Mar: Kelsie (IIRC I got REALLY defensive about her deal - some things never change!!)
April: Charlie
May: Sarah (everyone that month was probably too young for me mind you!!)
June: Penny
July/August: Sophie (since the show ended on 13th July and started again on 13th Aug I've treated it all as one month)
September: Siobhan
October: Can I say CJ even if she didn't play? If not then Danielle.
November: Charly
December: Louise (shame about what he had to wear in her game though......)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Now for 2008:

Jan: Mel

Feb: Katherine (Nic and Woodsy were too young really!)

Mar: Sarah

Apr: £20k Rachel

May: Julie (I was actually struggling to pick anyone - the twins were far too young!)

June: Jade I guess, she was too young again but there wasn't anyone else I liked - I didn't fancy Melissa, Suzi or Yvi!

July: Helen

Aug: Nikki Tucker (well there was only her or Emma)

Sep: Nicola (that wasn't a great month either it has to be said)

Oct: Clare I think (again not a great month)

Nov: Jen (also liked Jenny who played near the end of the month)

Dec: Sam the black widow, loved the faces she pulled when revealing a big amount!

Not as good a year as '06 or '07 really....

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Now for 2009:

Jan: Cassi

Feb: Ash

Mar: £250k Alice it's gotta be really. I'm struggling otherwise!! (I watched h2005's game again recently and there was honestly *noone* I fancied on the wings. Tragic really!!

Apr: Michelle

May: Kulwinder

June: Lauren

July: "All or nothing" Kerry

Aug: Nic

Sep: Suzi

Oct: Kate

Nov: Clare

Dec: Katie

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Here's my attempt at 2010:

Jan: Debbie (the one who used to be in psycho's signature)

Feb: Laura I guess. Not a great month.

Mar: Jessica double-barrelled surname!

Apr: Monique (shame about how she looked in her game....)

May: Natalie

June: Jodie

July: Cedelle I think (good month overall!)

August: Imani

Sep: Caroline

Oct: Angela (partly because I liked her and Noel roaring at each other. :) )

Nov: Kirsty

Dec: Nat

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Here's mine for 2011:

Jan: Jenna (missed out on the dream finish)

Feb: Sophie (dealt for £7k, could have had £107k!!)

March: Danielle (-£50 - oh dear all the ones I'm picking seem to have had terrible games one way or another!)

April: Natalie (she did sort of OK I guess)

May: Gillian (oh dear, £1, another one!)

June: Hayley (sold the 1p but could have had much higher offers)

July: Charlotte (1p - another one!)

Aug: Rosie (oops)

Sep: Charlotte (the dark-haired one who won....a tenner. Great)

Oct: Kelly who played live and won......1p.

Nov: Toni (THAT proveout!!!!)

December: Nicola (well she did rather better but still - I also liked Cat who won a blue and Clare who won 50p!)

Everyone I liked seemed to have an awful game!! :(

I'll do 2012 at the end of the year.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Let's try mine for 2010:

Jan: Debbie

Feb: Laura (I also thought Emiliana looked rather nice in her toga she wore in valentines week! ;-))

March: Jessica/Nicola

April: Ciara

May: Natalie

June: Jodie

July: Cedelle

August: Imani (Only other females from that month were Linda and Maria, and i can't say i fancied them! :laughing)

September: Jade (Probably because she reminded me of Bianca from Season 1!)

October: Therese

November: Kirsty

December: Nat

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Losing isn't sexy, and it never will be. Find me a big winner who was attractive, and I'm their fan immediately.

Joel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:18 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Mad Mark wrote:
Losing isn't sexy, and it never will be. Find me a big winner who was attractive, and I'm their fan immediately.

Tegen? :shock:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Mad Mark wrote:

Laura and Tegen for starters, with Tegen coming up tops.

Welsh Sam from last year, who scooped up £100,000. Kirsty from way back when who took home £75,000 and of course Amy from 2009 who dealt for that princely sum.

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:50 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Mad Mark wrote:

Doug. Or Bunney. :laughing

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Here's my go at this year (and you'll see why I'm not waiting till the end of the year)!

January: Bekki (hated the spelling of her name but the fact she names her greatest assets as you-know-what more than makes up for that). ;-)

Feb: Gabbie

March: Kirsty (Carly was too young-looking and I wasn't overly won over by Jess either)

April: Cheryl

May: Isolda

June: Fiona

July: Liz

August: Amy (dare I admit I also quite liked Viv as a dishy older woman ;-) )

Sep: Chloe (not a great month, her and Lecia were young-looking I know but wasn't really anyone else I liked)

Oct: Emma

Nov: Teresa

Dec: Charlotte (I don't like anyone else on the wings currently as much though Ria is quite nice, and I can't any newbies now playing before the new year)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

You know what ? Let's have a bit of eqaulity brought to these pages, let's have one for the men :)

2005:

November: Andy Kelly

December: Lee

2006:

January: Gavin

February: Okiem

March: Matt/Aaron

April: Gary

May: Tan

June: This one's tricky... probably James

July: Pierre

August: Nick D. Though I'm sure Lance was quite the charmer back in the day.

September: Sod knows. Khanny, I guess. Steve is runner-up, but only for the fact he pulled Hannah.

October: Alex

November: No idea for this one. Let's just say Alasdair.

December: Danny

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

My June 2010 pick would therefore be Mark the most gorgeous contestant ever. ;-)

Apart from that no idea as I'm not that way inclined. :)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

For the first time in a long while, I've been viewing some games on 40D, key games from the last month, one of these being Amy's from the 17th.

She's a bloody stunner, and I try and refrain from pouring out acclaim to any contestants nowadays, but this one's being stated.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Forum Games Moderator

Raj (2?), who I remember Hammondstar rather liked. :smt023

Or....Geordie? 17/03/06 James? Giorgio? sdgthju

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Forum Games Moderator

I remember hammondstar!

She really really needed to get a life... :-D

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Sarah from Sep 2006 and Donna from Oct 2006 are my new favoutires from then. Seeing them on Challenge has totally changed my mind from what I posted earlier. ;-)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:40 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Skyline wrote:
I remember hammondstar!

She really really needed to get a life... :-D

There's a good chance she's got one now. That is, a life sentence in a maximum security hospital for stalking Richard Hammond. He's starting to look a bit more aged now and Hammondstar's obsessive intrusion into his life has only accentuated the aging process caused by the palpable stress.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think these definitely deserve a mention:

Jake (Nov 12)
Oli (Jun 12)
Dan (Mar 12)
James (Jan 12)
Sam (Nov 11)
Anthony (Sep 11)
Ziggy (Apr 11)
Justin (Feb 10)
Sanjay (Dec 09)
Lee (Oct 08)
Tom (May 08)
Lee (Oct 07)
Pete (Sep 07)
Danny (Dec 06)
Paul (Sep 06)
Sam (Nov 05)

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]