Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:59 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
PLEASE NOTE: We have no official connection with the Deal or No Deal applications and are unable to help with any problems or queries relating to your application or the submitting of application forms for the show.

After you have applied, the best thing to do is to try and forget about it! You are most likely to be contacted by telephone, and you could be invited to an audition. You may have to wait days, weeks, months or even years before you hear anything from Endemol, so don't give up hope if you don't hear back soon after applying!

And, of course, GOOD LUCK!

dond1

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:06 pm    Author: dond1    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

would it be ok to just send applications regardless? i have been trying to apply since the show began never been called ,never got on. i have almost given up hope

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:40 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

dond1 wrote:
would it be ok to just send applications regardless? i have been trying to apply since the show began never been called ,never got on. i have almost given up hope

The only way to apply is via an online application form and it's only available during times where the application process is open.

dond1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm    Author: dond1    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

ok ,looks like i am in for a long wait

JooFox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:46 pm    Author: JooFox    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Any idea when contestants are being considered? I've been lurking for a year to find out as just missed the last window :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed
Administrator & Global Moderator

There's no official word yet, but the banker recently confirmed on Twitter that the show will be on-air for at least a couple more years, so I assume there'll be another contestant call in the near future.

dond1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:23 pm    Author: dond1    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

i take it the contestants is at full house status?

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:13 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Just to let everyone know, applications are now being accepted again.

https://contestantform.dealornodeal.co.uk/

DanS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Quote:
Any previous registrations on the Deal or No Deal website are no longer applicable. If you have applied to be on the show before there is no need to re-apply - your application will be considered for future Series

This is surely a contradiction? I don't know whether to re-apply or not :ponder:

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

DanS wrote:
Quote:
Any previous registrations on the Deal or No Deal website are no longer applicable. If you have applied to be on the show before there is no need to re-apply - your application will be considered for future Series

This is surely a contradiction? I don't know whether to re-apply or not :ponder:

If they didn't consider you last time, why would they consider you when there are thousands of more applications to compete against.

:D

DanS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Simon F wrote:
DanS wrote:
Quote:

If they didn't consider you last time, why would they consider you when there are thousands of more applications to compete against.

:D

Point taken ;)

DanS

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently OPEN!!!

Is anybody else applying, struggling to upload a picture on the application form? No matter what I do, all thats appearing is a broken image... :|

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:36 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed
Forum Games Moderator

Do we know a time when applications might be open again?

I'm considering applying myself if and when this happens. :)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Mark

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:03 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Applications are now open again...

https://contestantform.dealornodeal.co.uk/

Joel

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:21 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Will you be applying then, Mark?

Mark

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:51 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Probably...

Joel

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

Mark wrote:
Probably...

Gooooood :D

Now we can all see how brave you really are. :P

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

JoelDavies wrote:
Mark wrote:
Probably...

Gooooood :D

Now we can all see how brave you really are. :P

His game will be reduced to fifteen minutes (twenty with an ad break) consisting of: Hi Noel, let's get started, box x5, No Deal, box x3, No Deal, box x3, No Deal, (ad break), box x3, No Deal, box x3, No Deal, box x3, No Deal, player's box. Absolutely no chatter in between, despite Noel's attempts.

Joel

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:14 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently closed

True :smt046

Joel

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently OPEN

Well, my dad just applied.

Good luck to anyone else who has! :smt023

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]